Introducing Demetrios!

Official announcements related to the games.
COWCAT
Site Admin

Introducing Demetrios!

Postby COWCAT » Sun May 24, 2015 8:20 am

Finally!

After almost a year of work, I'm making my first video game project public with this site opening!

As the title suggest, "Demetrios - The BIG cynical adventure" is an adventure game, in the classic Point & Click kind, but with a very personal touch. And handcrafted, Disney style, high resolution art.
The game is meant to be played on computers and is planned for release in Early 2016.

Demetrios - Antique shop

I'm doing everything myself, from programming to art through composing musics. It's a lot of hard work, and I'm a programmer who has never studied art - although I'm quite happy with the results so far (but you'll tell me!)

To know more about me or the project, check the "Game Info" and "Contact" pages.

I plan on making a trailer available soon, and then a playable demo version in two months. (provided I can fix a few bugs and translate everything to french, so I can release it at the same time in both languages)
In the meantime, have a look at the screenshots and let me know your opinion!

Also, if you're interested, don't forget to subscribe to the newsletter (in the left menu), so you'll know when a trailer or a demo version becomes available!

-Legolas10-

Re: Introducing Demetrios!

Postby -Legolas10- » Sun May 24, 2015 3:16 pm

It's looking good so far! ;) Can't wait to play it!

Mighty

Postby Mighty » Mon May 25, 2015 6:04 pm

I'll defiantly give it a whirl when the demo becomes available!

allenwood

Postby allenwood » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:37 am

Hey COWCAT,
Congratulations! Its looking good

Return to “Announcements”