several bugs in Switch port

Report bugs and other issues about Demetrios, Xenon Valkyrie+ or Riddled Corpses EX.
Fish

Re: several bugs in Switch port

Postby Fish » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:49 am

Congratulations on finding it.

I have two save files, one in the middle of chapter 2 and near the start of chapter 3. Based on the horse's name, both are corrupt. Thank you for the advice to replay the chapter. When I select it, the horse's name becomes "player". I was able to do this for my chapter 3 save and everything seems to be working properly.

When I began a replay of chapter 3, the cookie location score screen showed I had explored only 2 locations in the entire game and had found 0/3 cookies in both. The total was 0/114 cookies found. As I moved around from location to location, new entries corresponding to these locations were added to the cookie location screen. I'm not sure if this is the way it's supposed to work, but it doesn't affect the rest of the game for me.

COWCAT
Site Admin

Re: several bugs in Switch port

Postby COWCAT » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Well, I've been able to partially reproduce the save problem (as in, I can get to the same results but I'm still not sure what causes this within the game) I've strengthened the saving and loading, I'm hopeful this will fix the problem.

I've also fixed various minor bugs that have been reported since release, including yours.

Just submitted a patch to Nintendo, it's the first time I do patches on Switch so we'll see when it's available! In the meantime, do as I said (restart chapter in case anything goes wrong, but you should be safe once you've left to Nogo in chapter 3)

And yes, I guess if you replay from chapter 3 it will reset to defaults values (as in, no cookies found) Sorry...

Return to “Technical Support”